Make your applets
smaller and faster!
© S. Sverdlov, 1999
LICENSE FOR USE AND DISTRIBUTION
The J.Class Optimizer (JCO) is shareware. This means:
- All copyrights to JCO are exclusively owned by the author - Sergey
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following
this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use JCO,
you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license
to use JCO on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose,
at a time. The registered JCO software may not be rented or leased, but
may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms
of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include
the update and all previous versions.
- The JCO unregistered shareware version, may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company
may charge a fee for the distribution of JCO without written permission
from the copyright holder.
- J.Class Optimizer IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY
OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER
KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed
program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for
in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate
and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Sergey Sverdlov.
- Installing and using JCO signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must
remove JCO files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using J.Class Optimizer